1. Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes for our daughter! She was totally smitten by your comments.
2. National S’Mores Day was Friday, August 10th. We celebrated with S’Mores Krispies Bars. ( click pic for recipe )
4. If your child loves to draw, as in you go through so much paper it;s taking over every room in your house, you should check this out. It’s been named 2012 Toy of the Year!
5. My favorite part of the Olympics Closing Ceremony was the Queen part. Until Jessie J showed up… Seriously?
6. Finaly got to see who survived the gas explosion on “Days of Our Lives”.
7. Don’t judge on nr.6. I know you watch it too!
8. I am loving this outfit.
9. If you love Pinterest, you will love this site. Addicting!
10. This month’s theme for the Blue Ribbon Challenge is… granita! Link up your granita recipe posts on August 29th. Can’t wait to see your submitions!
What was your favorite part of the Closing Ceremony? Did you celebrate the National S’Mores Day?