Fudge Sauce – Ten minutes is all you need to make this delicious fudge sauce. Great on ice cream, cakes or drizzled over fruit.
Ten minutes is all you need to make this delicious fudge sauce. Great on ice cream, cakes or drizzled over fruit.
- 1/2 c packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 c unsalted butter
- 1/4 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix brown sugar and cocoa powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, cook butter and milk until it starts to bubble ( about 5 min on medium heat).
- Add cocoa mixture. Stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, cook for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Let sit for at least 5 minutes. It will thicken.
- Store covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Reheat for 10 seconds in microwave before using.
For the original post, click HERE.